when a fanfic casually drops a reference or line from the show
Kalos League Defeat (Suggestion credit to takeastepandimonmyway)
AmourShipping: It appeared as though all of it had been happening in slow motion. From the last attack their opponent released to the moment of Ash’s final Pokémon falling dreadfully to the ground. Momentarily, the entire…
(Lack of context paste meme. Currently on mobile and can’t tag stuff)
You remember too much,
my mother said to me recently.
Why hold onto all that?
And I said,
Where do I put it down?
So I hadn’t yet come out to my mum and today I got home to see that someone had changed the cover on my bed to this
And then I saw that they left a note on the bed, so I went over to take a look at it and
My mum is the best
Whenever I see this I think well what if you weren’t gay and you came home one day to this
ppl changing their icons and urls at the same time
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
That last one always breaks my heart.
Huh. Psychology. Makes sense.